Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2021

Note to the Socially Banjaxed

It’s NEVER a good idea to go into someone’s DMs, particularly mine, with ‘I hope you are in good health and enjoying the Boston area.’ It shows that you don’t know me at-fucking-all and are spectacularly bad at that awareness and knowledge thing.

e.g.,

  1. Did ya read the posts about my beloved father croaking the day before yesterday when you wrote this clueless claptrap? I'm down but not helpless. Dig?
  2. How ‘bout all the ones I wrote about my struggle to walk again after my fourth neuro-surgery in a year and a half .
  3. Did you notice in my bio that I only went to high school and college in your town – it’s NOT my home. I’ve lived in Boston for more than 40 years – THIS is my home. I'm not just visiting here.

Empathy-wise, you’ve got all the compassion and charm of a dead bantha.

This and other messages from Socially Simpleminded Steve has sent, prompts me to think he’s a salesweasel. What’s he selling? Quite possibly Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. I suspect he’s one of those skeevy evangelical ‘christian’ marketeers. Yeah dude, I can suss a christionist ‘smoothie’ from 1,000 miles off and dearie, you’re no smoothie and I ain’t no mark.

Apparently, I went to high school with this culturally inept feeb. FYI, having gone to the same high school is not a selling point nor is it an invitation. In fact, it’s a big clanging warning bell. Yes, I’m suspish as all hell. Had you gone to that school you would be too.

Sooo, Socially Simpleminded Steve, were you, way back then, one of my many tormentors or did you stand giggling in the shadows while your buds bullied me, hoping to get laid. (n.b., shit don’t work that way). Maybe you were a ’nice boy.’ So nice that you’ve now found Jayzuz. That’s nice dude. Please feel free, encouraged even, to fuck ALL the way off
.

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

~ Oscar  Wilde

2 comments:

  1. I know a lot of people (well used to) who talk Jesus but don't live Jesus. Seems a common thread amongst the Evangelicals. My parental unit turned Evangelical later in life which made for some uncomfortable family dinners. Still unsure as to why they felt so deficient in life that succumbing to religious propaganda was their chosen option, but their both gone now, so I'll never know. It seems that pablum for the brain was(is) an addiction, and getting hooked means not having to be responsible for your own actions...

    Sorry about your Daddy. I've been off the computer for a few days and missed your post. I admire the fact that you and him had a long termed decent relationship. He lived a good life and has a wonderful daughter to mourn his passing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      My parents also, briefly, turned to that, odious brand of religious BS. It was after my mother was diagnosed with Nf2 and my cousin had lost all her hearing. They both went to faith healers. My parents quit. Presumably after getting that it was nothing but a scam. My cousin kept on.

      I'm missing Daddy horribly. Won't be able to go to the wake or funeral since the ten hour (each way drive is too much for my stll recovering leg. The flight isn't much better. Ah well, funerals are for the living. Daddy's already gone so he won't notice my absence.

      Delete