Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Nothing to Say

But, somehow, I fail to shut the hell up. Huh.

There’s no reason to speak. I have nothing to say.

~ Julie Anne Peters

Yup.

I feel like I’m just passing through life. But then there’s this voice in my head telling me to do something, to create something, to make something, and I want to listen to it, but I don’t know how. I want to be able to say something, but I have nothing to say. I want something extraordinary, but I’m ordinary in every way-I just read books about other people and browse the lives of my Facebook friends all day.
~ Nick Miller

Nailed it.

Wisdom does not always talk, it talks at the right time, saying the right words.
~ Olaotan Fawehinmi

Which is not to say that, in anyone’s universe, I am, in any way chock full of wisdom. I’m just f
resh out of words today. Coco will attest to this.

We usually say of ancient persons, that they have already one foot in the grave, and the rest of their life is nothing else but the bringing of these feet together.
~ John Pearson

Yes I’m ancient. No I’m not thinking about having one of my feetsies in the grave (ok, maybe occasionally). I’m just kinda sick and tired of all this motherfucking recovery work. Today I need to do two rounds of bed level exercises, some walking and other strength building shit…as uszh.

I want a bloody vaca NOW. Ya know, one where I can float in a warm, quiet lagoon and think about nada. I wanna become one with nada.

Jesus Pilates Christ, is this too damn much to ask!? Don’t answer that—I already know the answer and it’s not what I was hoping for.

 I’ve whined about this A LOT already. Sick of me yet? I am.

What defines us is what we do when we become too sick to work.

~ Steven Magee

What will I do? Continue to write, doodle, exercise and, undoubtedly, annoy the shit out of my loved ones with my demands, cries and paranoia.

 SCONES. I must have SCONES!
All this staying in bed is making me FAT!
My left foot is freezing—have I grown another blood clot? I’m scared!

Christ Almighty, I’m less than a treat to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment