Is it that we're now more aware of this behavior that we’ve been conscious of all along? Is this the only “good” thing that Agent Orange Id and his profoundly broken personality might have done—putting Narcissistic Personality Disorder on the world stage? Raising awareness is good—unveiling this level of vile, greedheaded, callous behavior and making it the topic of so many discussions was needed.
What are some symptoms of narcissism?
- Having an inflated sense of self-importance and entitlement.
- Needing constant admiration.
- Expecting special treatment.
- Exaggerating achievements and talents.
- Reacting negatively to criticism.
- Being preoccupied with fantasies about power, success, and beauty.
- Taking advantage of others.
- Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Behaving in an arrogant manner. (source)
|Narcissus on a fresco in Pompeia|
The MAGAt morons seem horribly anesthetized to the needs and emotions of their fellow humans. At the same time they're stratospherically blind to the fact that they're no more than pathetic rubes and zombie tools for their soulless, gold painted carnival grifter god. The whacko enabling Republi/Fascist party, chockfull of rich fuckheads who feel the very earth and all us peasants owe them BIG for our very existence, are worse.
Narcissism? We’re soaking in it!
Narcissism exists on a spectrum. If you take accountability, have insight, and establish reciprocal relationships, you may have some narcissistic traits but not a personality disorder....
When narcissistic traits and behaviors span multiple areas of your life for an extended period of time, a therapist may formally diagnose narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). (source)
There may or may not be more profoundly self-obsessed, heartless nimrods in the world now than there were 50 years ago. How many of these glass zeros have full blown narcissistic personality disorder and how may have varying levels of these traits?
I'd love to see a study done of narcissism and the Republi/Fascist party.
Post a Comment