Search This Blog

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Meow

I am without words today so I thought I'd share a few comix, quotes and pics. Cake approves.

Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.
~ Christopher Hitchens, The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever

Logical.

There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats.
~ Albert Schweitzer 

I may not have music anymore (fucking deafness) but I still have cats!

“What's your name,' Coraline asked the cat. 'Look, I'm Coraline. Okay?'
'Cats don't have names,' it said.
'No?' said Coraline.
'No,' said the cat. 'Now you people have names. That's because you don't know who you are. We know who we are, so we don't need names.”

~ Neil Gaiman, Coraline 

Landysh of Lingvistov  

Mint Oreos mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Loryn Brantz
and a dog by Dave Coverly

No comments:

Post a Comment