Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Luck

My coffee maker died this morning. It happened just as I was attempting to brew my morning shot. I’m devastated.

But, guess what, I’m alive. I’m in reasonably good health (for me). It’s sunny and won’t be as hot and steamy today. And I’m not dark skinned so it’s unlikely I’ll ever be a police target.

Prez
Orange Obscenity continues in his efforts to spark his micro-dicked, gun-fetishist, cosplay soldiers to all out uncivil war.

He's succeeded. 


In Salt Lake City, a supremely dimwitted fuckface named Brandon McCormick, got out of his car with a hunting bow, arrow notched, and aimed at a crowd of peaceful protesters. He was tackled before he could murder anyone. Thank the little baby Bast for that! 

In Tallahassee an unidentified murderous, shitheel and James Alex Fields Jr. wannabe, drove his red, penis substitute truck into a group of protesters. While he caused injuries, no one was killed.

I've no doubt more of Cult45's incel asswipes will be crawling out of their parent's basements to flex their hate. Too bad none of them understand that their hero, the Grifter in Chief, won't bail them out or pardon them when they're caught and sent up the river. Sorry dudes, ya gotta be godkillingly rich first.

Here in beautiful Valhalla there’s peace and I can spare 20 bucks outta my budget for a new percolator.

I’m lucky.


6th and Jefferson in Louisville. This is a line of white people forming a barrier between Black protestors and the police. 
This is love. This is what you do with your privilege. 
#NoJusticeNoPeace #SayHerName #BreonnaTaylor #SayHisName #GeorgeFloyd
Photo credit: Tim Druck

No comments:

Post a Comment