Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Memeday

Well, memes and a couple pics. The veggies are Jen's creations just like Sunday's flower pics. Jen's the giver of green (purple and cream colored) life in our conjoined households. Oni and Ten build and repair stuff. Me? I'm in charge of painting, blogging and major rare disease having. Hey, someone's gotta do it.

Everyone has talent. What's rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
~ Erica Jong

I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent.
~ Susanna Kaysen, Girl, Interrupted   

And now a few memes that I quite liked. Yur welcome.

2 comments:

  1. This one is for Ten Bears...

    https://external-preview.redd.it/IpJy1EDENeU_9C4bIXRnVfqjqFrP-AKsTAoFakTbayk.png?auto=webp&s=6534bae1f7b3a873f993046b88a37d59c1f21a35

    ReplyDelete